Principal Peyton

MX PR LECTURA PEDRO PÁRAMO Secretaría de Cultura Ciudad de México via Compfight

Etwas Grün an rotem Apfel, dazu etwas Bubble-BokehCreative Commons License Pascal Volk via Compfight

If I were principal for a week I would try to be the best principal I can. Like helping students and not being that strict principal everyone hates (hate is a strong word…how about isn’t fond of.) My plan if I was principal would be to lift stress of the students, so less hard work (there would still be difficult work but not as much of it.) I would try to make the school have good food, not a lot of stress on the students and make it amazing all around

If I were a teacher for a week I would try to be understanding. Like if they forget something (if they forget it more than twice a week then…trouble.) My plan would be to be the nicest teacher they’ve met, to not give out homework that often because I know they will have more homework in other subjects. And for me,I know A LOT of homework leads to stress…, and that isn’t good. Then combined with after school activities meas less time to do them.

The images in the post are not mine (in the hyperlinks and the two up top), they go to their owners

2 thoughts on “Principal Peyton

1. I really think that you would make a GREAT teacher/principle, I know a lot of people don’t care and they will just say “mehhh, do what you want” but It’s good to have nice people in the world who actually care, thanks for writing this blog!