Show of your skills/ me talking about astronomy

We like da moooon BKL ART via Compfight   

Honestly I really like astronomy. When it comes to stars, planets, constellations I’m interested in it. But first lets start with constellations, (constellations are my favorite out of the three) there are 13 ones that I know a lot about, these constellations are called the zodiac signs. Here are the 13, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, (the newest) Ophiuchus, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. There are the fire signs: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. Then the earth signs: Capricorn, Virgo, and Taurus. Then the water signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. Then the air signs: Libra, Aquarius, and Gemini.

Aries is usually independent, daring, incisive, but also impatient. Taurus is usually super reliable, artistic, practical, but lazy. Gemini is usually expressive, good communication, cheerful, but untidy. Cancer (my sign and my favorite) is usually deeply intuitive, most are introverts, passionate, and has good emotional strength, but clingy to close ones. Leo is basically the opposite of Cancer, they are extroverts, loud, and bright, but also want to be the center of attention most of the time. Virgo is tidy (so organized), modest, capable, but serious. Libra is kind, fabulous, warm, but can be jealous.

Scorpio is secretive, kind, but they are power-orientated. Sagittarius is outgoing, bright, and compassionate. Capricorn are determined, conservative, but bland. Aquarius are independent, free-spirited, eccentric. Pisces are VERY friendly, selfless, and kind.