About Me!!!

So my name is Peyton Sc but you can call me Pey. I love archery, and art. I am brilliant and bright. I go camping often and I love it, when I go camping I go with friends and family. I am caring, I care about others feelings. My favorite color is cyan (a dark green-blue). I like to draw, I am decent at drawing, i like to draw chibi the most (look it up if you don’t know what it is). I like to paint (mostly with watercolor paint). I love anything sweet, (chocolate, sour, but not bitter). I am am not really talkative, I’m shy and quiet. That’s some things about me!

P-Patient

E-Extremely patient (I am)

Y-Young (It’s difficult to find words that start with y)

T-Tenacious,

O-Optimistic

N-Noisy, nosy (I am a person who can’t sit still,therefore I make noise)

S-Short,spontaneous.

C-Cancer (zodiac sign, look it up if you don’t know what it is)

2 thoughts on “About Me!!!

1. Hi! My name is Ava! I really love your posts, and I think we have a LOT in common, I don’t go camping a lot because I have a lot of siblings but I love drawing too (even thought my drawings suck) and I like some other stuff like Hamilton, anime, manga, stranger things, etc . . . Enough with me, when I read your first blog post I saw (the poem,) I cracked up! Not in the bad way though! Don’t worry I’m not mean! The first line was hilarious, you seem like a great person and I can’t wait to read more of your blogs, Bye!

• All that I can say is thank you! And yeah we do have a lot n common,I like everything that you said you liked! I like your posts too.